Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Project 9D : Conference and Xzbit, 0900-1630, 25nd October 2010

I have to tie the posters given before the exhibition started.
First poster.
 My friends are helping me to tie the mask, A2 poster and sarong since many of them bring on Monday. Sorry to say that I do not have their picture. After that I receive a message which say that I have to prepare table for food. I do not know what to do cause all the table already arrange nicely and at the same time I have to manage the food. Luckily I have extra table beside the window and I borrow table from Architecture Studio 200. Finally food is arrived and at the same time our important guest is arrived too, Ar Najib was trying to block them but I think not working because only around 40% food arrived.

After eating, cleaning process is going on.
Finally, my work is done. Thank you for those who helping me. Although I am not satisfied with my work but I do my best. It is a process to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment