Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project 10B : Exhibition, 1st October 2010, 0900-1200

A new interesting assignment was given. The aim of the assignment is to learn about dimension.

The 2 papers given need to be put in this way so that all the drawing can fix on the papers  

First part of the board

Second part of the board.

Top view of the board when fold.
Side view of the board.
Side view after finish paste the memorable photo.
Another side view.
Top view after finish the globe.
Another view.
From the assignment given, I have learnt about the dimension.
My Intention : To recall all memories of my 1st semester in RUS 101, HBP, and to finish the assignment.
My Action : Find all memorable photo and paste it on the assignment given.
My Product : Globe that shown in the above diagram.
People : As to recall my own memories so I am the actor. From the view of assignment, all the RUS 101 students are taking part.
Principle : Example given by Mr Rusli and we just follow the drawing from the paper given.
Place : In my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment