Friday, August 20, 2010

Project 3C : 6-BBBB, Part 2

I have create (act) a new Balloon Black Bamboo box (product) so that it fulfill the requirement given (intention) , that is carryable by 6 Helium gas balloon to sky. This time my material only include the bamboo stick that divide into 4 sticks for each stick and old newspaper. In my opinion i think that the sticks is thin and light enough to fly.

Here showing my new 6-BBBB :
The satay stick is too thin until cannot support the shape of my black box.

This is the final product of my second 6-BBBB.
Finally the 6-BBBB is finished before going to celebrate independence day in Penang Time Square. Unfortunately my 6-BBBB cannot fly to the sky. Theoretically i think my 6-BBBB is light enough to fly but practically it failed to do so. On the 31st August 2010, I discovered that it is impossible to create a box that can fly in the sky with 6 standard Helium gas balloon. The reason is i saw my friend tie 8 Helium gas balloon to fly a garbage plastic. They try to put 7 balloon but their plastic is unable to fly. As a conclusion, I do not know whether my way of doing the 6-BBBB go wrong or it is impossible to fly a box with 6 Helium gas balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment