Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project 3B : My Black Box, 0900-1200, 6 August 2010

Today we have introduce to Vision & Rules. After came another new project, My black box. First of all, I need to have a black book, since I have spend lots of money when I become HBP student then i think not to buy from book stall. I cut an A3 board into two pieces which show the A4 size to become the cover then i put 30 pieces of A4 double A paper inside. Finally my black book is formed.
After that i sketch about 4 types of boxes, then i choose the most presentable to photostat and paste into an A3 paper. Then photostat again the A3 paper and wash with color. My product is formed as follow :
My product is a bit messy. Actually the most mystery black box is the most center black color box, and the key from the top is used to open the box. After the black box is opened, i have two possible things inside my black box. First imaginary thing is a simple wooden box which can bring us to another dimension or given another new and beautiful earth. The second imaginary box is a bamboo boxes and it is very strength, if anyone given a force to it the acid below the lock with break up and the things inside the box will gone. The important thing is the books inside the box, The Secret of The World, which can help people to rebuild our environment with the new principle inside. That is my simple drawing and the things come in my mind.

All the people in the world need to cooperate to maintain our environment to our next generation. Action is better than just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment