Thursday, August 5, 2010

Project 3A : Casket 4 Me, 0900-1200, 2 August 2010

Today we have introduce to human dimension which is regrading golden section and  given an example as follow:
http://trickylittleimp.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/sear_goldensection-full.jpg 
The other things i learnt are classic order, Renaissance theory, modulor system Ken system and Anthropometry. This is the assignment after the class :
The picture took in front of School of Education when convocation.

I have introduce to an old style measurement, that is jengkal. We have given 2 pieces of A3 paper. First paper we need to use jengkal to draw a box in the center of the paper. After that we divide the box into 100 small box. Then, I have to measure my length with my own jengkal, i discover that normally people is about 10 jengkal by their own measurement. I am about 10 jengkal from my top to bottom, my hands are about 4 jengkal and my leg is about 5 jengkal, which is shown below with scale 1:10. Another two small scale are 1:50 and 1:100.

 I have to draw as many boxes as possible with the time given. I have shown my opacity, translucency, transparency, layers, shade and shadow.


After that i were received a new project which is Project 3A Casket 4 Me.
At the end of the class, i learnt to use jengkal to measure things.
The actors in the class are all the HBP students, the intention is to learn dimension and scale, and the product is shown as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment