Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project 3C : 6-Balloon Black Bamboo Box, 0900-1200, 9th August 2010

The topic for today is addition and subtraction. In my opinion, I have to take out some of my memory so that i can remember all the things thought by lecturer. I have given a project as usual, Project 3C 6-Balloon Black Bamboo Box. Although the project is individual but we went to cut the bamboo in a group of about 20 people.
Since we are very tire after bring down so many bamboo from the hill, then we plan to cut the bamboo into smaller pieces on the other day. On the second day about 8pm, we start to cut the bamboo into a small slide.
Since we cannot afford to finish cutting the bamboo so we continue to cut on the next day after class.
I start to do my black box when i have collected enough bamboo stick. My idea was very simple, i just create a rectangular box which paste with newspaper.
This is the side of the rectangular box and I fix it with thick thread.
When i have finish the outline of the rectangular box, i found that it is not well fix so I have decided to add extra bamboo on it.
This is the picture that my friends use my bamboo box to prison me.
After that I pasted my bamboo box with newspaper.
Finally, i am using the waste paper that use to hold eggs to decorate my bamboo box.
At the end of the class, I define that the intention in this project is to create a very light and fix bamboo box to celebrate independent day in Penang Time Square. The actors is all RUS 101 members from USM and the product is to release 6 balloon when celebration is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment