Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 7 : IBU Construction, 0900-1200, 24th September 2010

Class start with talk from Mr WanB
From the class, Mr WanB is given an idea about something in the universe. According to Mr WanB, something from universe is fall while another thing will rise up and nothing will be in the middle. From my point of view, I do not care about all this, what i concern is the sustainable act or something that save the Earth and can let me live peacefully. Here come Gaia Theory which recommended to read by those who have the same way of thinking with me.

After that project 7 : IBU construction is introduce to us. I am register under group 5 A, who need to prepare 2 bamboo with length 220.7cm.
We go to the site happily

We go to find a thin hollow bamboo around 7.5cm in diameter
Finally we found some


The bamboo is too heavy

We do our work, pink color girl is measuring and orange color girl is helping me while i am cutting the bamboo

Too tire already
Very hot working under sun

People : All HBP Studio 101 students
Principle : Instruction given by Mr WanB
Place : Rumpun Buluh

No comments:

Post a Comment